Monday, February 27, 2006

pain!!!

er.... it's like now 5 plus in the morning... can't believe i wake up so early since i went to bed quite late yesterdae... my back is hurting like mad n mi can't even sleep... alamak!!! wake up sweating man! even hab trouble trying to stand and sit... wad's happening to mi man!! muz try another doctor later... this will be like the 5th one...
aniwae~~ tons of fotos will be uploaded soon since I quit my Starhub job yesterday! haha the supervisor beri the shuang kuai man!! yipee... juz hope that goin to the doctors will not take up too much of my time yah~ mi got too mani things that need to be done!
plus I hab not unpack fully my super compressed lugguage from Aust! mmm... even new yr fotos oso haben upload! later ching dey all complain man!! plus the amount of fotos from Aust is even more! so will take like super long to complete man!!
n results coming out like tml... dunno why suddenly have no gan jue towards it... mayb i'm not too concern bout' it or maybe i'll onli start panicking when I'm in the hall ba... hope that everyone will do well.... oops cannot! lidat might as well dun take... k lar hope that ppl that I know do well!!! the ppl tat i dunno nvm lar... hahah~~

No comments: