haha I love great old times man! remember those times when i yearn to be older and can't wait to get into university and working life. Now I really feel stupid thinking that way. Being a teenager is really the best times of my life.
I saw one whole big bunch of sec 1 kids on bus today. They were so energetic and when they saw their own friends, they were freaking excited. They did not care about blocking the pathway(although that's kind of irritatin) or that they are super loud. This reminded me of NP days where we did not give a shit about how smelly we are on the bus and how we just sat with legs wide open in mrt stations. It is nice not to give a damn about how people look at you. We simply lead a life in our own wonderland. Everytime I look back at the old school fotos, I can't help but laugh. I cannot imagine how we managed to survive with such round specs and weird hairdos. centre parting was supposed to be cool that time ya. and ya all those gross slacks that we are supposed to wear! Mayb in ten years time i'll oso look back and realise how stupid squarish frame look and how waist belts are so last season.
Times have changed.
I'm now eating less and gaining more weight. I talk less now. I sleep less now. I spend more money now and I'm less happy now. maybe I shouldn't use the word less happy coz i dun particularly feel sad. Just that I miss those times when we laugh our ass of without caring that other people call us siao za bo. I miss laughing till i tear and till i get stomach cramps.
If only I could turn back time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment