Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving. <-- Einstein...

we kinda like went through this during microeconomics class ytd... :) the class that only have freaking 13 ppl. hahaa but it is just interesting to know that irregardless of whether you know the person, that person is going to have an impact on you (in terms of economics). Real life applies too I guess... so let's all be thankful for everyone! :) ahaha

okie i'm just damn bored lar. it is like 10 plus n i'm not sleeping yet. why? coz i napped this afternoon... it's freaking week 3 n i know i should have the momentum to study le but apparently .... -_- i'm still like super relax! the tax quiz was damn tough lar... so i oso dunno how i'll fair. aiyah anyway... nothing exciting has been happening.... sianz~~~ i need some excitment in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREAM!!!!!!!!!! like nothing much to look forward to. Now i'm even looking forward to class and school coz that's like the most exciting thing in my life at this moment. That's quite sad right? maybe i should do something more 'interesting' tiz weekend like baking a cake or something. or maybe i should start what I should be doing properly.. study! these 2 weeks i have been doing like half-hearted studying which doesn't really count... bleah~~~
plus... these two weeks has been kinda like slow pace for me... i kinda missed the chiong lai chiong qu the kinda feelings... hmmm.... shall go n sleep (i'm having more than 8 hours of sleep like every single day...)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: