Saturday, December 15, 2007

everything!








some random fotos after meeting up with xh! eh xh!! how come some fotos cannot post one arh!?
anyway...
work piling up! -_- and I'm procrastinating like siao! just feel like rotting at home!


hmm.... anyway sometimes voicing out your opinion can give you a whole lot of shit! :( suddenly I just feel that I should just not bother and keep all the opinions to myself... haha.


it kinds of get scary when you tell someone something and after a few days... you check back your email and there is like an ongoing tread about what you mention with new people included... too tired to reply too tired to elaborate and too tired to clarify what they dun seem to understand..


anyway.. it was virtuso ytd!!


it was great fun! although it was a little stressful when you suddenly realise that the mic that the contestants are holding is like faulty and the contestants suddenly go missing!!! It all went well though! super good performance! This MIC event brought me back to the good old times of having a CCA...


i will not deny that the whole planning and execution was a bit the last min and messy for my own likin... miscommunications... contestants called out and brought back to the room for no reason... but the whole process was just fun! But everyone seems so easy on everyone. Although I only saw them like 4 times. It was so easy to talk to everyone. I rmb the first time I helped out... over supper there was such a easy conversation... bitching about classes, profs and discussing about contestants.


I dunno if I'm right on this. But I believe this CCA or this group of people have bear minimum or no politics at all. Everyone is just friends. (I hope I'm right on this :))


Although this is what people call it as sai kang job I dunno why I will not have any qualms to go back and help out again! :)


haha... it's like everyone working together to put up a performance. No pressure for anyone kinda thing... no someone that everyone will be like oh... he/she's good... we must listen to whatever he says.... we do not have a say in things..


this brought me back to the projects that I have been doing... I do feel intimidated working with super smart people. It makes me feel as if I cannot voice out my opinions or i'll make myself sound like an idiot. But thankfully I have always been getting kind souls in my group :)


hhaha although we are forever complaining to ourselves that we are always wasting super a lot of time. !!!


ya wasting a lot of time..= MIC meeting too!! haha


seriously the whole thing about the MIC event was so similar to how my MA/FA group work! haha... come in ... waste time talk talk talk laugh laugh laugh discuss about all those luan qi ba zao stuff... den start doing work... plus in the meantime go toilet... go buy drink... discuss what to do after that... :)


haha i can always rmb how we did our ppt. Ok... our ppt skills is definitely not to like the wow standard. so guess what.. we convinced ourselves that we should go for minimalistic! so it's just black background and small words... haha luan qi ba zao.


but guess what?! we managed to get A+ for our project this time round again! *clap clap clap!* I dunno why but it makes me feel much better as a person...even though we are all not like the GPA high high kinda kiam pak students, we can still achieve something..:) seriously i think we are considered like the slack students coz non of us is like taking 5 mods... plus we are not considered like part of the elite or LKC gang.




anyway... there is less and less chance of working with them again... since all the mods will be diff le... :(


haha but I guess memory stays...

No comments: