:)
one project over! although it's like far from being well done. Anyway... I WANT TO GO FOR US SUMMER CAMPS!! don't really know whether I'll be able to squeeze it in though... heh. XH! since u can't go exchange, go for this!!!!
haha things are going to get a little lighter very soon. Don't really know if I'll get used to it. Elections for Bizcom is coming and we are already in the midst of finding jie ban ren for Uniy... Accentuate will be out in a few days time. hmm... everything will be over very soon. shall start studying properly le. :) nxt week will be exciting!! haha just like every other week. I just love the idea of having super alot of activities! exciting exciting. although there are sacrifices along the way.. hahaguess it'll change very soon!
next week, i'll be meetin up with crappy miak and gang, talks, blah blah and also going to check the ultimate magic show at areana apparently for free!! haha that's the peaks of being in UV. free food, free stufF!! that's why I keep asking SM to change our club name to gian beng gian sai!! hahaa damn funny!! It's amazing how UV is formed man! I was not even in the CCA to start with. Like most of the commitee. There wasn't even an elections required. But this year round things are going to be different. It feels quite good to see how we have progress as a team. People outside may not have realised the changes. But there was really quite a bit of changes. Changes that need follow up by the next batch (haha and yes. this time round elections will be required. Or at least there will be no need to source for people! test water le!! quite a few yr 2s want to run!) :)
anyway... it was amazing how we sign up so many leads this term, and er hm. earn quite a bit. haha
anyway... i guess I'm going to miss the tons and tons of emails from people in UV. my mailbox have hundreds of emails from them and the merchants that I'll never dare to delete until my term pass. :)
hmmm... i shd seriously stop slacking and look up some data for my projects!!!
Have fun everyone! n sch or wadever!!! enjoy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment