Saturday, December 13, 2008

great sale!

WOOHOOO!!!! the great sale is over! :)
haha our first attempt to sell all our second + new clothes at a 'flea market'! it was at tp central. not really a flea market coz it was like those proper people sell stuff kind. n the stall rent was considered reasonable ba.
n here's our stall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

basically we sold all the tops bottoms and bags and da da da... n we met like at 830 ! which is quite early! setting up the store was not easy! I was sweating like mad by the time it was up! + super duper hungry! lucky my mum packed food for us. If not i'll be the first s'porean to die of hunger!
Everything was at super low prices!




























sales was not bad lar! n we both brought home more than a hundred bucks! Yipee! haha
the other shop owners were like quite amazed by the amount of clothes that we don't want. Anyway... there was this -_- auntie who bargain like mad! It's the first time I felt so helpless as a sales person. She slashed the prices like mad! although it's like 2 bucks, she still wanted discounts! argh! anyway I 'lost the battle' and she got it at freaking low prices lar!


haha n the wonderful twosome that helped out! haha n my brothers like brought drinks etc etc lar! n my sis came over for awhile to! it's like quan jia chu dong! hahahahaha

oh... a random pic of my mum! :) we are like having this major spring cleaning at home. n she was having so much fun with the school skirt! haha overly excited about the fact that she can fit into it! haha just see how please she is with it! that's y I also tell people I have crappy parents!
n my mum insist that I clear all er or most of my soft toys. my hse can open toy shop le lar! We have one whole wardrobe dedicated to soft toys and there are bags and bags with them. So this time round... clear! oh wait. or maybe I should go sell them! aiayh see how first.
and since all my bear bear forms part of my memory...i decide to take a pic of them so that they can be like 'remembered'.
this is from my indo friend when I was in primary school. lost touch already though. Hopefully we can spot each other on facebook or something. Want to find my cambodia friend also. :)
Oh! this it my little tigger! don't have the real one... so yupz... :)one of my fav


this is some random soft toy. but I drew this for one of the art classes where we have to draw 2D, 2.5D and finally 3D! haha n i drew so well (deluded) that the teacher kept the drawing and i got A! hahahaha like i can actually draw! so this thingy is impt!
oh this is the family of bears! the sec bear was my reward for getting first in class in P1! haha i think the third bear was another year's one. then the other two... i can't really rmb. haha effectively I did not clear alot of my bear bear... oops!
:) haha time passed real fast today! n moolah!!!!!!!!!!hahah although i think it'll clear by tmr! haha wadever lar! xh!! when's the next one!?!!!!

No comments: