studying in the library now...
loads of things that I have no idea how to do. Lots more readings and practices that I need to do. But I am thankful that I have lived pass the whole process of panicking and feeling lousy about myself for not being able to do something. No point worrying. No point feeling upset. Won't it just be better to use the energy used for sulky to do something more useful? haha like redoing the example all over again? :)
like what i always tell my tuition kids. There is no point learning something you know or is damn easy. Only when you find yourself struggling and confused and pek chek then are you learning something new, it is then something that challenges your current intellect. That's learning. But many give up in the process or something. But once you get pass it, you'll realise that it is just that. Remember how we struggled learning our timestable or tried to memorise our periodic table? Algebra? Was it tough then. Is it any tough now? hmm... that said, I must make sure that I get pass this stage ya... i have 10 more weeks to struggle. Not time to worry yet. haha
anw... i have been feeling as if I am non-existent these days... weird feeling. hope that this feeling pass soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment