Saturday, April 18, 2009

life?

just came back for tuition. hmm... harder and harder questions to answer. Questions about life, questions about what to do with their life. Hmm... as if i know how to answer. I guess there are always times where we felt that life is unfair. (I am a strong advocate of LIFE IS FAIR). So that's where we started our debate. We both sighed. He said that everytime a person sighs, an angel dies. And that was what his teacher in sch told him.


Sometimes i feel that what he is thinking is naive. The way he views the world etc. But maybe I am the naive one. Don't really know which is which. He said he hated school. He sees no purpose. (anw, I haven't figured out the purpose of the existence of the universe and everything in it yet too.)
any the way, I told him that since he has decided to take 'O's (after a long conselling session last year) he should just go on and finish it well. Is it the right thing to say? Not too sure myself. Isn't he just wasting his time doing something he doesn't like, just like what he said? Sometimes I'm really afraid that the stuff i say to my tuition kids will sway their thoughts etc. I tend to make them agree with me. little tolerance of any alternative views. Is it happening in my own classes too? And it is quite easy to tweak their thoughts. Their minds are still quite vulnerable in way isn't it? Mine too I guess. Scary isn't it? That everyone may be very easily manipulated.
haiz we learn as much from them as they learn from us isn't it...


anw, more acct receivables on my side. No cash payments coming in yet. sianz...


hopefully he'll find it way out soon. and me too. He has no motivation. No goals and purpose in life yet. Me too. Let's hope I find mine soon too. :)


PMSing period going to be over soon. er i hope. let's hope that there is rainbows after the rain pours.


:) *i've seen like rainbows for like 3 or 4 times in sch this sem. good sign i guess

Wasn't able to find a nice pic of rainbow. found this weird one.
the stone, rock, sandcastle or whatever you call that at the bottom left of the pics reminds me exactly of the chicken leg earring that xh and I saw during our HK trip
check it out! haha

No comments: