Wednesday, June 10, 2009

hate the heat

I can't believe it was so damn hot last night! i woke up sweating and even dreamt about sweating like mad! It wasn't even that bad in Cambodia. I always thought I have super high tolerance for hot weather but apparently yesterday night was abit too hot to handle. -_-
And the newspaper is reporting that in the next few days, the temp are going to be even higher! crapz... best time to hide in the library or shopping malls man!
seriously, I don't see how all the talks about carbon reduction etc etc are going to help much to reduce rising temperatures.... I mean with so many big machines and heat emitting agents around how can temp not rise?! argh! my stupid laptop is like burning now too! damn freaking hot! Even during makeup class, it is getting damn hot! why? coz there are like how many curlers and hair dryers on at the same time! argh! and when we on aircon, the heat emitted is so hot that it can dry all my clothes in like an hour plus. we cool the air, we heat it up, we cool the air, we heat it up. bo liao sia...
Maybe if we off all the machines altogether. the temps might drop... haiz damn sweaty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i rmb p6 i dun even hv aircon, all i hv was my reliable fan while i sleep. now even aircon also no use! i hate electrical appliances, esp those that need to charge :( rmb to watch the show yeah, it tells u how life on earth began (:
qing