Thursday, February 18, 2010

week 7

Sometimes I think I am too ambitious with what I think I can do with the 24 hrs that I have everyday. But surprisingly I usually get more sleep than most ppl esp those in sch. But sleep kind of doesnt constitute to sleep if you can somehow end up planning stuff in your dreams and come up with decisions while sleeping right? hmm...
I am hoping that I will continue and finish up all stuff that I have started and do it well... oh... I need to remind myself that studying is part of the stuff.
...want to go bai nian/meetup with sqmates but I have midterms the next day... heh... how?
but i'm loving this yi da dui dong xi zhuo de life now. Hopefully my grades dont suffer! anw...some random thoughts...
I think I bidded for quite a few wrong profs over the 4 years. sianz... excited about next sem already!
I don't know why certain subjects are thought in sch... sec esp.
I hope some profs will put in more effort to teach. even though as a student I think I fall short of the standard of amount of time and effort put in for a mod. oops!
I hope I will win TOto even though I have no idea how to place the bet and I'm not going to bet. So maybe I can find it in the lost and found?

hope the meeting with client turn out good~ and please let me do well for mid terms!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: