when the mood doesn't come it just doesn't come hor... heh. Don't know why but there is little motivation for project. heh... damn scared all my groupmates will say that I'm a chao slacker and produce sub standard work. how leh?
and i think i'm feeling a bit the too stress free despite the tsunami of stuff coming next week. I mean 3 proj and 1 term paper. lucks to myself. hmm it must be bacause of my haircut. people say that when one wants to destress, one good method is to cut hair. I think i cut too much until i find it hard to recognise myself. haha n i have friends that glance pass me without realising it's me. and yup. more convo on my hair. my fringe basically.
haha i think shortie xh will just eiao coz after i bathed today, fringe went up in a hairband!
hahahahaah let's see how many days I can go with my fringe down! i've already clocked more than 24hrs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
did u cut like bangs?!?! hahaha
Post a Comment