Monday, May 17, 2010

last summer

Despite all my daily complains of having too much time and not being productive/not knowing what to do for the day, it feels real nice to wake up in the morn, read the papers, have a cup of cereal, go online, check facebook, stalk everyone, listen to random new songs and say hi to a few friends on msn. :)
This hols has been pretty good although I feel a bit guilty once in awhile. I am spending like how I am during exchange and it doesnt help that sec sch exams are over and i have no tuition income... haha. It seems like this kind of slow, 'retired' life kind of made me a more patient person though. I mean I have all the time to wait, I am less kanchiong and take things really slow!! I have more time for people and everything and I find myself being able to stay longer at a conversation with random ppl more.
...met a totally new group of ppl during my super duper short stint as a counter girl. It was an eye opener. An experience that was pretty worth it although I was pissed off more than like i dunno how many times.
mm... looking forward to bali n jarkarta! and today! haha going to do something pretty exciting!!

No comments: