Saturday, July 07, 2012
In case I forget how I feel now in the future, here's it.
I am excited about my life. Work is alright. I am not like the topn performer in the cohort. Not even close. But that gives me the possibility of improving right?! haha and I think generally people are ok with me in the team etc and I kind of can finish all my work fast enough and I guess I do meet the standards required 90% of the time? i hope?
Makeup is good too.. there are so many things that I want to try. So many possibilities. I do like 'screw up' sometimes but I guess the hit rate is quite high nevertheless. It is giving me good enough side income but I guess it will all be spend on the courses that I will like to enroll in. I like the fact that my livelihood doesnt depend on it though :)
Weekends are packed with shoots etc n meeting friends. Work wise, colleagues are nice and it can be fun working despite the hrs. pay not fantastic but it's alright.
haha can I just say I am loving it?! at least for now? ok that is before peak comes and I will revert back to my haggard self. haha
oh well~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment