hohoho work is like at 11am and nobody ever care whether you r late or not. the stupid starhub job is getting so damn slack.,.. but tat oso mean no sales = no $$$$. heck lar i oreadi told the person mi wanna quit oreadi! hee basicalli everyone is quitting lar so like stay oso no use! yah~~ mmm... ppl bdae r coming up at work n hor like got no choice den muz buy for them... the starhub one hor still okie leh... at least the 2 bdae kids help mi quite a bit during the job n it's onli like treat treat dinner lidat lar~~ so $10 still pay gan yuan... but the stupid olio one hor, the gal I onli c like 5 times? n dey wan mi to pay $10 4 her present?? ask den eat shit lar!! i muz work 2 damn hours to get her present??? not say I giam siap lar but abit the too much for somebody you don't realli know+dun realli like.... Ooops...
n I oso neber go the Starhub outing at nite lar... got work at Olio... but they say dey r goin to sing at KTV until like 2-3am. know what tat means?? tons of second smoke, tons of crazy ppl singing n drinking, big hole in pocket and scolding fr parents... so i ended up home sleepin~~ haha
can't wait for tml onli got work from 11-3pm.. got some baking ting at ah pei's hse... hope dey dun bake so fast... realli wanna meet up!! yippeE!!! but ny's coming! n we can meet everyone!!! plus I'm juz goin to take off days like nobody's business after NY!!
oh but mi haben buy anything for new yr yet leh~~ wait for my mother's shopping voucher den shop ba.. need to save up for the Aust trip. n hor still got the thailand shopping trip with 1204 gals... so I NEED MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. n it's not coming in.... aiyah hope all the teacher's wanna recontract their mobile lines n come to me lar den I'll hab a bit of money to eat n spent... I realise what I'm earning now hor it's impossible to save man!! super minimal!
n later muz go n get the bursary money~!! hope they serve nice buffet if not I wan to complain!!! haha my ahsoism is surfacing!! aiyah dun care lar~ n 4 the time being i think i'll hab long hair coz cutting hair like beri the waste money ya ~~ so save money dun cut lar hor.... juz be like dong li huo che during New year ba~~ heck~ n to everyone tat's sloggin their hearts out working n earning unsatisfactory pay, JIA YOU!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment