Sunday, January 22, 2006

slack slack plus some weird thots~~

Hmmm... today was juz like 4 hrs of work at Olio~~ hang around.. business not tat gd leh~~ but got tons of kids! haha dey were like quite nicey!! got one kid i still like bring him walk walk n den let him gif his parents the bill man!! soooooooooo cute~~~~~~~~
yup n my shopping plan was foiled coz it rained! at this rate hor i'll not get anyting for new year man! aiyah~~
yup toking of weird thots... I was juz wondering how birds smile... I mean dey can't smile rite? Their beak is like hard n hab a fixed shape rite? er anyway I totalli 4got how to spell beak!! I hab to find the spelling on a bird web site! at this rate hor i'll be a retard before I enter Uni man! mmm... back to the smiling ting. all the other animals other than monkeys all cannot smile rite?? alamak! I nearly spell monkeys as monkies! I'm a gonna le! must learn spelling all over again! DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yup n fish especially, how can we ever know whether dey r happy a not arh? or can dey feel at all?? hmmm....
n mi n jas was tokin bout' stuff yesterday nite. *she appeared after disappearing for awhile... * ya she's learning korean lar... n we were tokin bout' how chinese is like one of the toughest language in the whole damn world! quite true leh~ see hor, english onli got like 26 alphbets to rmb... den from wad I know from jas korean oso. jap, malay all tat oso got someting to follow to make out the sound rite. but chinese like dun hab leh... unless u r tokin bout' han yu ping yin or the taiwan ting. but even so every single word tat is in the chinese dictionary, we muz memorise by hard one leh... like no short cut! n i'm jus super amazed how we can rmb all those tiny n totalli not prominent strokes. how did we differentiate when it is like a proper dot or when the dot is juz dere becoz like ink leak or someting?? *oops i nearly spell leak as lik....jia lat!!!
mmm.... n I'm just super amazed tat just after 18 yrs of my life i learn like ehh...at least 1 million words??? tat means more than one word a day rite? but hor I dun rmb myself learning anymore words now? so when I was younger I learn more or wad? aiyah i oso dunno wad i tokin about lar...
ya~~ all these random thots... n I dun understand why humans hab finger nails?? okie for decorative purposes yah~ but like hor dey say to protect the skin underneath all tat doesn't realli make sense leh~~ I mean if the back face of the hand is the same as the palm, den won't hab all the more delicate skin den no need to protect leh mah?? so why huh?? wonder any bio students can give me any explaination man!! yup~~ too many bus rides these daes liao lar~ so tink of all the weirdo stuff...
aniwae .... super disappointed tat the cute guy neber come to olio this wkend to eat....................................... n totalli sian by the fact tat there's work tml....... hope no olio tml so can watch geisha wid sqmates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

No comments: