Sunday, February 25, 2007

shit

i'm sooooooooooooo freaking bored!! rotting in the library now waiting for my 330 class to start. I have a whole lot of nonsense to do but it seems like I can't anything much now! wad an irony! my proj grps dun wanna meet up or should we say we can't find a time to meet up? I have no idea how to do the essays i'm supposed to do! I need help!! shit man! i'm wasting my time like nobody's business! -_-
Things that I need to do


  1. 1. AS essay which i dunno how to argue
    2. BGS essay which the topic is still not given
    3 .TWC essay which i can't find where is the question and the prof have not gone thru that chapter
    4. TWC project. Proj kinda came to a halt
    5.BGS project which nobody seems to have common time slot
    6. AS project
    7.AS homework which i'm stuck
    8. Accentuate articles which means more phototakings more interviews more writings more editing~!
    9.tons of interviews ( YCM, Faci for assoc and ftb)
    10.Camodia trip meetings
    11.Post-cip which is not coming
    12.open house
    13.korean classes
    14.stats homework... one of the questions i keep having the wrong ans so i'm like kinda stuck
    15.BGS test which i duno how to study... coz everytime i study i still get the same shitty grades
    16.go n sign up for the stupid basic theory test
    17.go for serla's performance
  • lucks to myself... and i'm still wasting time doing nothing
  • wad should i do now??????????

No comments: