ohohhoh... just came back from dinner with irene n daphne! haha the AS gossip session has evolved into dinner session n our gossiping lasted like 4 freaking hrs!!! hmmm.... toked quite abit about everything. learning more and more about each other. Maybe it is still possible to make friends in uni! thankfully! haha
aniwae i think i'm a bit the siao but i'm considering going to kunming in june for another OCIP. my mama has given her consent. so now it's just to go china or take summer course. Both i hab to pay as much. I duno what's with me n ocip but i would definitely not say that my main aim is to go n help the others. I just wanna c more of the world and people out there. This sounds abit selfish. but i always think that ocip brings me to places that i can nv go and experiences in different places kinda help me grow. I always come back with so many opinions and so many after thoughts... so i'm hoping to use this hols to do another one since i will most prob not work full time. n I have to go settle the cooking club!! which everyone keeps asking me about!!! shit man! now that more people is toking about it... i dun even know if the sch is goin to approve it! shit man! damn sian diao if it is not approved!! -_-
anyway irene was just telling me about how NUS med ppl are damn nice! eh... she even said she wanna quit sch n go join them there!! haha made me so damn tempted! although we can neber qualify!! haha but seriously i hope after my four yrs of education, i will not turn out to be a insensitive person who only care about the end results. I hope i do not neglect friendship and family.... those things that i really treasure...
somehow my little world is evolving. I'm trying to resist change but i'm changing. it's good and bad. and slowly i realise i'm not changing fast enough to catch up with friends. we are all becoming different... i just hope that one day we'll all be back to the good old days.
how impossible... that's y it'll just remain as a beautiful dream that i'll have~~
lalala
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment