Saturday, July 28, 2007

aosc

yup the second camp is over...
many feelings many thoughts...
seen new ppl (many good looking ones) and worked with new ppl...
learnt much more about myself definitely...
at times I'm surprised by my own enthusiasm coz i know deep inside I'm feeling other wise. This sounds so weird... coz I believe that most after camps blog posts are usually those that have tons of pics tons of interesting happenings... haha but apparently I'm a weirdo that actually have so much after thoughts. I mean I just find it amazing that sometimes it is possible to feel so lonely when there are so many people around you... so many action going on...
ok I'm not being some emo freak here nor do i feel like a freaking outcast in smu... but just that sometimes in the midst of all the fun and laughter u somewhat feel slighly empty inside. I dunno if i'm the onli one feeling this way but i kinda feel that at times I do not act according to how i feel... one moment i can be like rotting in the room stoning and wanting to go home and next min i like an enthu freak trying to get tings moving... this is the kind of facet that I used to eiao at... but now i feel as if i'm not like following my heart when i do things. I'll be thinking of wad i need to do instead of wad i want to do. like i'll be telling myself : hey i need to be enthu man! but inside i just freaking feel like being an anti social freak.
although these are only short moments that make up like onli 15% of the time during the camp, i still find it quite -_- that i felt this way...
i mean the other 85% i still felt great and excited and had the energy to bull shit and play games... i mean the faci performance part was great!! although at the backstage it was damn chaotic! it was totally fantastic rushing down to mustafa past midnight with like 7 girls at the backseat and fretting over wad to wear and all !!! all those nonsensical foto shots, all the anticipation, all the lack of sleep! all worth it!! :) shall post up the fotos of the performance!! hopefully someone took us!
one more day before the next camp
come on... i can do it
:)

No comments: