Omg! i am like outside serla's hse!! and she is not home yet!! -_- haha so haha online shopping (yes no?) tapping on her wireless. anyway. I control until I want to die le!! I only spent on like 4 bags only since the KL trip. okie which is not very long ago... anyway... I WANT TO BUY STUFF!! i think i'm going to go crazy when i see all the clothes clothes clothes!! shoes shoes shoes!!! muahaaahhahaahahahaha *shuang! ALthough i have no idea where I'll find the money to spend like mad in HK, i'll find a way lar... now i'm comtemplating whether to heck the save like mad (er not very successful due to all the meetups and eating so much) plan and buy the following stuff!!




haha I'm starting to like like all the one piece kind of clothes!!! :) muahaha somehow it makes me think that I am saving water. Okie I have this thinking that washing jeans uses up alot of water. so the best is still dresses or one piece clothes!
hohoho and I need to shop for a school bag!! yes.. and I need to buy more shoes!
anyway... i'm so thankful that it's weekend. :) 6 more weeks to go! I CAN DO IT!! numbers please please recon by urself. How I hope that I have those little elves tat come out at night and help me do all the tax recon stuff <--( there is this fairytale about the elves making shoes for a poor couple or something lidat. Cannot remember the name though. haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment