Wednesday, July 09, 2008

stupid surveyor

Wah I freaking know i shouldn't be wasting time here writing rubbish. But But But I need to vent my anger!!
there is this super duper bitch girl from some dunno what exotic asia thing that called me up for a survey. She called like 3 times in all. when i was like working. So basically I didn't want to like ignore her totally and asked her to call me back when I knocked off! I have been using like phone quite a bit due to all the here and there crop ups for all the stuff and I just freaking don't want to be on the phone any longer. I mean I am still like working right? Not very nice to do like bidding and sch stuff all the time. Anyway it is not like my responsibility to do the stupid survey! n her number is like so damn similar to hogan's number and my friend's office number! and every call means problem!!

anyway. she was just damn damn gross! it was apparently for some hotel thingy and she asked if I stayed at a 5/6 star hotel before.. blah blah.. n then she asked what I am working as. Of course I told her I am a student right? I mean I am but when I'm working I'll tell her that I'm working and she can only call me after I end work right? -_- but when I told her that I am a student she freaking just hung up! bloody hell! )(*&^%$#$%^&*)(*&^%$#$^&*()(*&^%$%*()
like harlor!! where is like her basic manners! okie fine u don't want to survey a student so? just hang up lidat arh?
so me being me was super pissed off! my heart was like beating faster than I ran 2.4 man! so I called back! nobody hangs up on me man! except my mum who never says bye. I dunno why.
anyway out of point, called back and demanded er.. no lar i think i sounded quite nice, her colleague to get her to call me back! n so i waited. she didn't call.
I called her back! no way am I going to let her off lidat!! gross!
so she picked up. and i wana checked with her if she really hung up. i don't want to yuan wang hao ren! i waited for her response when I ask if she hung up after I said I am a student. She was like I call you so many times. You didn't tell me that you are a student but call you after work. or something along this line. basically she waspissed that I did not inform her that I am a student?! is she dumb or what? Who will pick up the phone and say. Hi, thanks for calling me. I am a student. Can I help you or something?!! How the hell do i know that she freaking need a working personnel for the survey?!!
I totally feel like slapping her, dumping durians at her and strangling her! She was like totally pissed. Harlors! I am the one that is supposed to be pissed! So I told her that I think she is rude and should be nicer to the people that she call next time. <-- not in a very nice tone anyway coz i was already damn pissed off by that time. oh n i think she was pissed because she had to call me like 3 times to really get to speak to me!
WTH! harlors! when i was working in starhub, i call people for like more than like 7 tmes to really get in touch with them. Even now, when I am doing uv stuff, i can end up calling people like for more than dunno how many times and still don't get to speak to the correct person. SHe think what?! She's paid okie! I don't care if she has to sound fake and say thank you etc although she is pissed off inside. I mean that her job what. I bet like tons of people that have to interact with strangers are pissed off by them from time to time. Like her arh?! Die liao man!
Shit lar. Did not get down her name! I WANT TO COMPLAIN! although i dunno to who!!
GROSSS!!

end of my shitty experience with the stupid surveyer..

anyway... life is BUSY BUSY BUSY... SCREW UPS SCREW UPS SCREW UPS.
-_- but on a lighter note, it's one week count down to HK. I dunno why but I keep thinking about the amt of emails when I get back. hmm... have to go tuition le.
:)thankfully I like the things that I am doing and there are great people around me despite the various screw ups!!

No comments: