halloz... another day gone. I'm getting used to living a tai tai life le. -_- wondering if it is good or bad.
wake up.. go swim.. read the newspaper super slowly... paint my nails. watch japan hour, watch korean hour, cook friedrice (yes. I did cooked something and did not starve my grandma), go tp walk walk... and on some other days... go out eat, spend money. -_- n yup I am super broke!
n everything is so expensive! even stamps cost 26cents! I thought it was just 22 centS?! plus the swimming pools no longer have concession! which means I will be spending so much more on swimming! )($^$(%&^$&%*(%$^&*(%$&&^RUGE%#^&*(^%$^%! come to think of it. I have been swimming for more than 3 year! li hai ba!
anyway.. rotting life is more or less going to end soon.. I can't decide if I am excited coz I am getting use to nua-ing around.
next next week vocal class is going to start! haha signed up with ow and gm! hopefully it'll be fun! n hopefully the instructor is okie with me coming late for every class. yups.
n I am going to sign up for the makeup course! okie everyone is telling me that I am crazy but I think it'll be fun! :) plus my family members are like damn supportive lar! they are like yao jiu qu ba. n my sis even want to sponsor me! mauahahaha!
2009 will be the year that I spend super duper alot of money. the makeup course is going to cost me a few thousands + if I go us work and travel + exchange + hongkong trip before school starts. I'm starting to feel real guilty. But my mum is like saying nian qing shi, yao zhuo jiu zhuo. torn!!
how?! do all? argh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment