haha went baking with old folks on sat afternoon! quite fun! er... it was the old folks helping us actually in the end. Coz we all have no idea how to do up the dough. The old folks' dough are like soft and in a piece while ours are like crumbly. So yup. So much for volunteering. Wonder if I should join the com. Tink have to give joyce an answer soon. hmmm.. can learn to cook n bake!!!! :)
Anyway, makeup class is going to start!! can't waiT!! chop alot of faces for me to try on le!!! haha 

oh!! n the vocal class was damn fun lar! at least for me. laugh like mad throughout when we stared at each other to do all the Brrrr~~, Ma~ a~a~a~a~ etc! and the instructor is damn young n full of nonsense too! can't wait for the next lesson!
I'm struggling to complete the whole exchange application though. Haiz but no matter what! I'll make sure i finish it by next week!!! I'm the kiasu one that have already changed my korean won!
exciting year ahead! n hmmm... getting busier by the day!!! Yippe!!
work tmr... pls let me find the docs easily during vouching!! :) n i still can't find the wire for my camera! argh!
No comments:
Post a Comment