somehow i always make the mistake of getting myself caught up in a whole lot of stuff and life will be so busy and goes past in a flash... i kinda have been slacking for a month since exams ended but then again. I don't feel recharged. I feel as if i'm busier than exam week for no good reason. -_- need to keep track of what I'm doing man. feel tired. like literally. sleeping much later than during school term but waking at usually by 8. not as if it is very early but somehow it seems that I never went to bed somehow. Dreamt that 2 planes crashed into our sch ytd night. scary but i rmb that in the dream i was somehow quite calm. anw... shall spend more time in the way i would have like it to be. Shall treasure time!
okie. tuition time~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment