went to the Korea plaza ytd to collect some info. There are tons of stuff there can! haha spent like 2 hrs inside the place after meeting shortie xh for lunch.
starting to get real excited. haha. Anw, saw these two old men at the place too. I think they are going to korea very soon. Although total strangers, they were debating over whether traveling should be done via a tour group or free and easy. As I was the only other person there, I became caught in the middle. -_- they insisted that they were right. aiyoh. like isn't it just preference sake? What's there to argue?
weird leh. not as if they are going to travel together! ???
that time when I came back from the nat day rehearsal, the same thing happened. I was trying to feedback to my makeup sch principal how chaotic and unorganised the situation was. How all the MU helpers are kinda lost and uncoordinated. But he's just lau gu zhi. He loves the way he does things and think nothing should be changed. He tried to convinced us that under the circumstances, we should try to adapt and be patient blah blah... good training etc etc. Totally did not give us a chance to tell him what we think. I know it is good experience in a certain sense. But isn't rehearsals meant for feedback and improvements so that by the actual day things will run very smoothly? If you don't get feedback from the participants, who do u get it from? lau ren sometimes just don't listen ya. listen then disagree also not too late what. Always must cut you off halfway through one.
weird.
anw, shall start looking at itenary for korea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment