I'm back home!
Well, I spent exactly 4 months in Korea. It seemed as if 5 years has passed since I’ve been there although 5 days have barely passed. Anyway, here is some of the stuff that I’ve done in Korea.
1. I basically did Makeup for more than 20 people including black people and guys.
2. I was half involved in a short film.
3. I took a psychology mod.
4. I hiked for 3 – 4 times.
5. I hitched a ride twice.
6. I cooked for myself more than 10 times.
7. I baked pancakes!
8. I washed some of my own clothes.
9. I watched more than 8 movies.
10. I finished 2 Korean dramas.
11. I saw sunrise.
12. I saw snow for the first time.
13. I rode on a horse for the first time in my life too.
14. I got myself a bad haircut.
15. I saw a handful of palaces and shrines.
16. I twisted my wrist.
17. I gained 5 or more kg.
18. I met tons of English teachers from the States and Canada and also quite a few US army personnel.
19. I was invited to tea by a monk.
20. I read three books – memoirs of a geisha, tipping point, my sister’s keeper and I’m halfway through davinci code.
21. I shopped quite a bit on gmarket.
22. I was mistaken as a Korean on more than 5 occasions.
23. Celebrated more than 3 birthdays.
24. Went for full body scrub – first time too.
25. Rode on ATV again.
26. Oh and I got a present from the security guard! Hahaha
27. I got free food from hikers.
28. I got more than 20 pimples.
29. My prof treated my group and me to lunch. We were the best group for project work.
30. I pissed off more than one ahjumma.
31. Ate more than 2 abalone
32. got addicted to ppstream
33. Was late for class more than 10 times
34. +++ other stuff...
haha i guess it was a pretty fulfilling trip although i think I could have done more.
but somehow i think this exchange made me a bit dumb. coz life is so slack. I took so damn long to solve the trigo identities for my tuition kid! -_- and i still cant believe i was late so many times!!!
haha it's really nice to be back :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment