Friday, December 18, 2009

off we go~

it's 7 am in the morn. just sent my roommate off. She is heading to japan w kh. hmm... it feels weird staring at the empty side of the room. It looks as if no one has stayed there before. We were warn not to leave any single thing behind. No stickers, no marks, no nothing. It has to look exactly like how it was when we first came.
I never thought I would be emo at all. Thought it would just be polite to send my rmmate off. But the last hug over here in seoul with her kinda made me tear. okie. a little more than that. I have no idea why. I never thought I would have much feelings for this place since I would not say it's the best possible exchange experience in the making friends, having fun sense. I honestly never thought I would become taps for anyone or for anything. But I guess being here for such a long well does make me kind of attached to certain things. I mean we are not like best of friends over here. We didnt talk that much and there were so many things and habits that we do not agree on. But I guess we survived living together for like 4 months. I cant really put a word to how i'm feeling right now actually. Nothing went through my mind when I sent her off. Tears kind of just came out. It is not like those -I think I will miss her- so I became emo. I was just emo. in my half awake mode.(slept only for three hrs)
Honestly, I dont think we will actually meet up much back home. Maybe once or twice a year with everyone? :) but she formed much of my experience in seoul and I guess that's something special.
hmm... guess that's how life is ya. People come and go.nothing is ever permanent.
...
today is my last night here in this room n in seoul. Still got quite a bit of packing to go. feel so much in a dreamy state now. Like this whole exchange is a extended dream and I'm going to wake up soon.
oh well... :)

No comments: