Thursday, January 24, 2008

-_-

Moody moody moody.... no super apparent reasons. or maybe there are but I just choose to ignore it... or maybe it's the accumulation of small little things. Basically I'm at the 'I can't concentrate and can't work' kinda mode. Which is very bad when I have to hand in like my first project on Mon and my group have not started yet...

Plus, I have yet to settle some quite impt stuff... hmm... so tada... i'm freaking wasting my time here...-_-!

Anyway, today was supposed to be a nice day... went down to the Liang catering place to order food for the CNY dinner. People there are generally quite nice and I had a nice lunch with jud n yz at bedok! but but but when I went back to sch it was like :( dunno why oso... bleah... people? or me? I think I'm pissed of by myself more than anything. -_- heh...

so I basically decided to chiong home. hmm.. good choice man. With crazy parents n -_- brothers. haha :)

Okie .... I have to get some work done soon... bleah bleah bleah....

No comments: