haha had quite a nicey nice day ytd. :) after a slightly busy week. met up with penguin and went for dinner with miak, ah lou and jen. Did stupid stuff and also bargain like -_-! haha
I foresee tis week will get busier... :( haha but exciting things ahead! although i do feel slightly uncertain and dunno whether I will be able to deliver what I am supposed to do and keep up with people's standard. I seriously hope that I won't screw up anything. hmm... Slightly afraid that I would chuck my studies aside and totally flop. It's me counting down to Week 7 when I'm suffer from depression all over again! haha every term the cycle repeats sia! haha at least I tink i'll be more prepared for this one! :)
anyway... sadly, even after like 1.5 years is SMU, i still can't do a proper presentation! -_-
bleah~ still super kan chiong! dunno when i'll ever get pass that stage man! Anyway I hope that there are freshies that signed up for accentuate! A lot of ideas, a lot of thinking about what I want it to be but making it into reality is someting different ya~ must work super hard to make sure it turns out well~~
hmm... anyway, meeting up with people that you don't have to think too much about what you say is like super shuang! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment