It's like not even 8.30 in the morning and I am a pissed off old lady now!
Ijust came back from the swimming pool after suffering from super bad service! The story goes like that. It was a fine morning, a bit the windy so I was slightly grouchy. But the water somehow was warmer than usual so it was :) . There were also nice old ladies and lifeguards that said Hi to me. Everything was wonderful and I was so glad that I started today early and finished swimming by 7.40! :)
But but but! I decided to collect my 'I love my pool card'. Someone called to ask me to go to the pool to collect it. It basically gives me unlimited access to the toa payoh swimming pool. ya. So I went up to the counter. 1st thing: there wasn't like anyone to serve me. It was normal though so I waited for this indian girl to come over to serve me. She greeted me with a super grouchyface. No no, she din even bother to say hi or morning like what the rest of the people at the pool will do. she basically just gave me a black face and i think asked me what I wanted. I showed her my receipt and she immediately gave me reply in the pissed of voice 'You applied in Jan right? It won't come so soon!' take note her tone is macham her husband ran off with another woman last night kind. So i was like 'er, actually someone called me to come down and collect it'.
So she went to check with the lifeguard whether my card was here. I was like ok, since she go n find out, i'll wait. (take note, i hate waiting)
then the super nice lifeguard came. went to check check check and all that. Wah I dunno whether she's the first day at work or wad but how come she's like the counter girl and she dunno den the life guard knows!? but this is not too much of a problem. I mean duno oso cannot help it.
but but but!!! the most -_- thing was that when he finally found my card, she was like saying something like, 'what's you name or something like where's your form'. i think, I couldn't really hear because it was with that glass thingy that separates us. Anyway, I dun have anything with me coz the receipt was with the lifeguard and they kept the form. So I was slightly confused at what she wants. When I saw my card, I was like 'er that's my card', and harlors, the lifeguard oso knew that that was mine. Then she said, 'wad's your name'. I replied. And in a 'my husband ran away with another woman' voice, then she was like 'is it very hard to say your name?' I was like HUH?! I bloody hell replied you, too bad u can't hear properly, and who gives u the freaking right to talk down to me like that! Freaking rude lar!
Being me, me, i was like 'Why are you so fierce' The lifeguard sensed that I was getting pissed too. wadever, she rebuted saying that 'ask for your name oso cannot say' or something lidat. I am too angry to rmb. And the worst was her super bitchy face. Er, is there another word for bitchy? coz I always associate bitchy people with ok looks look not bad. But she looks damn bad. *_*. Her name is SHANTI. If anyone goes to tp swimming pool and sees her please glare at her to help me revenge!
Anyway, I kinda ignored her to sign whatever that was relevant. Er, she dun even know what was supposed to be done. I dunno what she is doing there man. Sit down there dunno how to do the documents and super bad service. I think I am going to write a complain letter later, although I know I should be doing my AIS project. Who asked her to spoil my wonderful day this way! *angry*. Hopes she gets fired!!!! Yes I am a nasty person! But then again, writing complain letter takes a bit of time. I wrote one to the alexandra hospital and it took like an hr.
in this case, maybe I should be even nastier. I go to the swimming pool on tues and ask her, 'If I want to complain, which email should I send to?' She will probably reply 'what do u want to complain about'. Then I'll say very casually 'I want to complain about your service on sunday. I was really very unhappy and I would like to highlight this to the relevant personnels. bye' Hopefully she'll kanchiong for a few days! hhahahah!
or maybe I should just go up to her and say, 'Shanti right? Oh I just want to make sure that I get the name correct. Because I just wrote a complain letter regarding your poor standard of service. I seriously hope that they will do something to it or maybe give you some training on how to serve people and not think that the pool belongs to you' hmm... and mayb i'll end off with a smile.
In any other case, I hope that she suffers from constipation for more than a week, or have itchy throat for a month. This wun really kill her right!? anyway I dun care!!! bloody hell I just wasted half an hr writing about her!! WTH!!!!!!!!
arh! go n do work le lar!!!! she's such a BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway, I watched beauty world ytd! It was nicey nice! too angry to talk about it now. Yup
:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment