Saturday, April 12, 2008

audit arts

I seriously need to shop!!

I seriously need to go kbox!!

I seriously need to go settle my Cambodia stuff!!

I seriously need to go watch all the vcds!

I need to go rot around

I need to go paint my nails

I need to ..

Can't wait for exams to be over but then again there like a gazillion things to be done in the holidays so I'm quite comfortable being in this week!! I am kind of enjoying my study week now. :) busy but only need to concentrate on one thing which is study... PLS GIVE me my first A this term!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


anyway... it was really nice to just look through all the photos in facebook. It kinda reminded me what I have done over the past year and the things I did. :)


Here's my audit classmates! and we were at the singapore arts museum!! haha interesting right? We actually have half a lesson on audit in the SAM. Linking arts to audit? abit the weird lar. But the prof manage to make it make sense. haha it was macham like those sec sch learning journey where the whole bunch of kids (us) run around the museum toking super loudly.
haha
hopefully I'll have profs next term tat does the same thing!!!!
Cheers!

No comments: