each term is getting faster and faster. This was a good term though. tons of actions tons of random stuff happening, more accustomed to the smu term cycle.
hmm... but everybody is like flying off super soon. hmm... guess meeting up will be really quite tough.
anyway... here's my first 2 presents!!!
haha Present No. 1: From my papa and mama!! and i think the shop cheated my mum for that key thingy. coz there's like a freaking strip behind that is missing from the heart pattern. but she just insist that it is the style!!! -_- wadever lar let her win! haha
Present No 2: bag from charles and keith fr suan ma ma!! haha I think I a total fan of charles and keith now~ haha dunno why but I just think that they have nice nice bags and shoes!!! will use it when school starts which is like a freaking 3 months frm now!!! roar!!
shopping and doing nonsense stuff with seok today~ muahahaaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment