Thursday, April 17, 2008

jen + exams

okie!! one more paper to go in less than 12 hours time!! I just love the feeling of exams. the anticipation of holidays. The wanting to slack but don't really dare feeling. :) haha think this is the most slack exam period. I mean I have been studying but not the omg! super alot and want to die kinda feeling. some papers have been quite shitty so I am just hoping that the rest of the people also screw up their papers so I will not fare too badly.

Anyway.. it was really quite fun studying with pri serla and glenn for ais. I think it was the first time in my smu term that i laugh till I tear. I kinda miss those time in Tj when laughing like mad was like a daily activity. :) hmm...

suddenly just feel that holidays, although it's like freaking 3 + 4 months is damn short and there are so many things to do. can't decide on what though... hmmm...

anyway... I can't wait for the overseas trips!! cambodia. m'sia and HK!! haha will call up the MICRON person tmr to tell her!
going to m'sia with miak n folks soon. we are sitting on first class coach!! haha miak even wanted to stay in Hilton hotel. Iwas abit -_-. budget budget!! haha

anyway some pictures from jen's bdae!
they actually came at like 7 to my house to do the pillow!!andyup, I was still in my pyjamas!! busy at work! and writing our secret and cheesy messages on the pillow!

outside Jen jen's house!!! photo taken by miak's tripod. yup she actually brought the huge tripod so that all of us can take fotos together! it was only like 9 plus! that was including getting a bit lost!! hhaa n ah lou managed to try her first parrallel parking!!! :)

No comments: