Friday, May 23, 2008

food!

haha, my lunch during working days... haha the peps in my office brought me to this super duper nice wanton mian place.
there are like super alot of liao <-- more than the mian!! n for just freaking 3 bucks!!!!
it's near mustafa!! so we happily went there to like walk around a little. 1.5 hrs lunch. as if anyone cares lidat. I think I am the only one paranoid about timings. all the perm staff like quite heck.
anyway, i seriously think i'll grow fat in the following months!! eating like non-stop in the office chocolates, chipsmore, sweets and more tidbits. plus there are like 2 breaks so i'll continue eating and eating. DUring lunch there is like a huge hawker centre in front of the building and tons of coffee shops. more than in tj times!! so continue to eat and eat. + there are like bubble tea shop, ice cream shop etc!!! -_- fei si le!
+ + + after work, go out and eat with people. more food! just 2 days back had potluc with the cambodia team. alamak! there are like loads and loads of food! cakes, fondue, porkchops, drinks, macaroons (dunno how to spell), super nice ice cream, salads (the not very healthy kinds), cream puffs blah blah blah... this weekend still goin for buffet. I haven't even lost the weight I gain from cambodia and KL. (tons of eating and eating coz cheap lar + smoothies after smoothies coz weather damn hot lar).
+++++ i don't really have time to go swimming. I think I'll end up like a cow when sch starts.. :(
damn it!!
anyway, some bdae pics (mayvina's one... er but without mayvina? haha)
this one oso have tons and tons of food!! 5 course + cake! ya ya all the bdae celebrations = adding calories!! hahaa



guess everyone came after work! :)

tons of tings to share about KL and cambodia. when I have time ba. argh!! must go settle the o/s stuff le!

No comments: