Thursday, May 15, 2008

singapore songs

Where I Belong
Music & Lyrics: Tanya Chua
.
Morning comes around and I
Can't wait to see my sunny island
In its glorious greenery, whether rain or shine, it's still beautiful Bright lights shine on the streets at night Guiding me closer to home To a place where I'll be safe and warm, where I belong
Friends and families by my side
Seeing me through as I grow and learn
Everyday's experience, bitter sweet or sour They're still wonderful As they become precious memories They'll be kept close to my heart And no matter where I am I will always know, where I belong
Chorus:
Where I belong, where I keep my heart and soul Where dreams come true for us Where we walk together hand in hand towards a future so bright Where I belong, where I keep my heart and soul Where we're one big family I want the whole world to know, I want to shout it out loud That this is where I know I belong
------------------------------------------------------------------
We Will Get There
Music & Lyrics: Dick Lee
.
Remember the days, we set out together with faith?
Remember the times, so fine, when we thought that Nothing could stand in our way?
Then things weren't the same, the life that we knew had to change We've struggled through, the darkest storms We thought we couldn't tame
Together we've tried, as we stood side by side I knew we'd build a new world A world of hope for ever after
Chorus:
Deep in my heart I just know
Right from the start, we will grow
Look where we are, we've come so far
And there's still a long, long way to go
With all of my heart, I will care
I'll play my part, I will share
With family and friends, together we'll stand And in the end, hand in hand We will get there
So now we begin, working together to win Believing in trust, it must Be possible to overcome anything
There's so much to do, there's so much we can contribute By sharing just a little love We will start again anew
So why don't we try? If we stand side by side I know we'll build a new world A world of hope for ever after
---------------------------------------------------
Sang these songs like a million times in cambodia with the team.
:)miss it. totally

No comments: