Monday, May 26, 2008

internship

I finally felt as if i contributed! okie basically I just did a pathetic ppt. at least it's something tangible ya..
the rest of the days are spent like talking to ppl and tryin to find out why the freaking numbers are diff. n i still do not have the answer!! crys!! I'm like super happy that they ask me to do the system flow and SOP!! haha at least something I know. n the auntie was like damn impressed by the function alt, tab! n print screen. i was -_-!
I think one of the staff -_- over the fact that I was so freaking willing to help out with the fixed assets audit! I was like gleaming lar!! coz at least I would have proper work on that day!! hah
anyway, I really have trouble taking longer than enough break or leaving on time. I just don't feel very comfortable leaving on the dot or coming late etc... i think i'm freaking weird. I have this little urge to finish my lunch like super fast n go back to my desk. although i know i will not be able to figure out the numbers as yet, i rather go back n stare at it and hope to get some enlightenment than to stay at the hawker centre. :)
pls let me figure that out soon! I want to move on to do other stuff!! like anything else!! how I wish this is a group thing. then at least there will be someone to discuss this with!! -_- it doesn't help that all the staff are like freaking nice and super patiently answering all my you de mei you de qns! there is this perm staff that spent the whole morning before lunch explaining things to me today! that means she can't do her own work. and i feel as if i like wasted her whole morning coz i still din manage to reconcile the numbers after she tried to let me know more about the process flows...:(
let tmr be a good day!! more ppt pls! n let the numbers reconcile overnight!!!

No comments: