Friday, May 22, 2009

some witch photos + other random stuff




make up class is getting is bit sadist. We have to put like glue etc etc on our faces... stick this stick that... eeeee.... and when we were doing blisters.... i kana 'free' waxing sia! on my arm. damn freaking painful!!!!! -_- and then come the bald cap. I was the unlucky one 'self' volunteered to be my instructor model... just to trade for the orange sponge that I lost... crapz. more pain! poor actors and actresses... esp those who cast in those gu zhuang pian! poor thing man!
anyway... serla just went to US and here's a key chain from her!:)

and bdae card from qing. just in time to motivate me for exams! haha

studying today with serla was slack but I guess it was a great start. TP! chiong ah! and I usually enjoy exam study week! so yipee! studying. HERE I COME! Whoosh! okie wu liao ...
oh more money outflow... accessories for hair lessons... broke broke broke !

Tattoo girl inspired me to have a tattoo too! haha hers is on the face though!

No comments: