Saturday, May 09, 2009

week 12!

muahahaha it's like freaking going-week-12 weekend!!!
crunch time is coming soon! luckily only one test, one presentation and one proj to go. eh... excluding my tp tests... er... it doesn't really sound very exciting though... must chiong my ass off le. but I've been feeling sleepy every single day! -_- crapz. anw, thinking about overseas travel makes me damn excited! damn distracting though... I WANT TO GO VIETNAM, I WANT TO GO JAPAN!
hohohohohoho
moolahs!! pls fall from the sky!!
it's such a sleepy afternoon today... trying real hard to start my tax notes again... doesn't help that I just came back from the museum and had an overdose on singapore history... this trip makes me feel that raffles is quite a nasty guy although he founded s'pore though...
ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

why is raffles nasty?!??!?!

Anonymous said...

tell you when i see u... haha how's the not so interesting angkor wat?