hmm... going for exchange real soon! but somehow this summer hols is so good that I don't want it to end even though that means exchange! (i have this little fear that i'll end up clearing on 3 credits!) -_-
anyway... the rehearsal went well i guess. Although the dance was not so coordinated, it wasn't as bad as we thought! haha but it's real tiring though. can't believed I actually reached sch 7 in the morning and left at 1030 at night on the first day of school! + i didn't even have classes! hahaa
anyway I HAVE TO START PACKING! everyone always give me the HUH? YOU HAVEN'T START PACKING look even though I'm not very kan chiong. but after so many reminders, I think i better start!! hahaha
i'm so tired I just want to go back to sleep although it's only 10 in the morn
!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment