woohoo. came back from another MU. this one didn't turn out as well coz the photographer's cam actually broke down. :( don't tink we got much photos. we ended up just randoming shooting with digi cam -_-! but nvtheless, i got to talk to the model quite a bit and i got another treat. we actually went for manicure and a little bit of shopping + food! woots! she has a really interesting story to tell and I never heard of such complicated/exciting/exotic family history da da. and the photographer and the model actually talk about quite a bit of other stuff like relationship (they both live overseas etc) and it is nice to hear how ppl feel and think. :)
I'm startng to get use to all the traveling and waiting. I mean i spend four hours traveling to and fro twice etc etc in a day. I think i pretty much know the subway line le! haha
anyway, the manicure is good! around 15 bucks for classic! wootie! ahaaha
got bright blue nails now. ahaa but i kana tok when i brought her to eat kaya toast. it costs like a freaking 2800/850 bucks to eat the four slices! haha but it was good!
oh i even the kfc (which i got for a quick meal) has the korean bean paste instead of the usual mayonise. -_-!
da da. meeting the model this afternoon too. she's going to show me where to get the makeup box etc. hope it'll be nice trip. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment