Friday, October 24, 2008

dinner with daph

:)
went for a dinner with daph.hmm... has been a while since I met her for dinner. I was great chatting with her for the past 2 hrs or so. Everything about the pass, future, now... it's amazing how we get to know each other. I know the first time I spoke to her was during comms class in term 1 year 1. i thought she is a freaking bimbo! haha with her mooncake presentation and super high pitch voice! and yup I'm still forever introducing her to people as my bimbo friend. But ya. she's more than a bimbo. Often misunderstood by people like me who judge by first impression. oops!
anyway, she never fails to provide me with a different view about life. It's exciting to think of how future will be like for each of us. actually, now is the future that we thought about a few years back. Is this what I expected? Is this what I would have been pleased with? :) can't decide.
We spoke about how this guy actually left everything behind in Singapore and went to cambodia for missionary. We kinda admire his guts, his courage. Something that I don't think I'll ever dare to do. Hmm...
I'm forever intrigue by the idea of life.
n btw, i am once again not very efficient today... only went through some handover stuff with yifang and went for class n dinner.
NOW!!!! CHIONG CORP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: