Wednesday, October 29, 2008

hrmph!

wah. i need to curp my short temperness real soon.
i was so freaking pissed off with my hse's internet ytd that I ended off being pissed with everyone! -_- to top it off, i saw xh's present and i find it too ugly. ended up crumbling everything up and yup. there goes my hrs of effort. -_- see how lar.
ytd i was supposed to have tons of time lar. reached hm at 2. was so damn tired that I only woke up at 5 plus. read newspaper and went swimming.
so there it goes. time flies and after dinner etc. 8 plus. that's when i da fa pi qi. so i ended up feeling damn pissed and i nearly smashed my laptop. just that I smashed it on my bed. so thankfully. it is intact and all. -_- n so i only wrote one little para for coy skeletal and then went to sleep. so yup. effectively one day gone! (*&*$^%*)$^$&$&%&#%$
need to buck up soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! study study!!!

No comments: