Hmmm... today has been a super nua day! Ultimate lazy like mad, accomplish nothing kinda day. wake up at 7 (which is late) and too nua to go swimming (totally bad habit), read coy law, and went to nap for 10 mins which dragged on to 25min at 10am. Eat breakfast, read coy law, reply some emails and nap again for 45 mins at 3pm! super waste time. and i keep walking around my hse coz I'm so so damn bored! efficiency is at a ultimate low! -_-!
really can't decide whether i prefer such a nua day or a busy rush like mad day. Hmm... coz today I felt like some ghost piao lai piao qu at hm. everything ma tun tun. macham like become my grandma lidat! -_- which I totally don't want to be!
anyway...
totally scared for this term's results although it's not even mid term yet. even the prof knows that I'm totally lost in FIIM class. how how how?!
On a lighter note, I'm going to ernst for interview next week. hopefully nothing weird crops up and I'll end up there. :) Can't wait for coy law midterms to be over! then I can start on FIIM and corp!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment