Thursday, October 23, 2008

too much time!

I finally know how it feels like to just take four mods, no tuition, no cca and no swimming.
pocket feels empty ya.
7 or more hours of sleep everyday.
total inefficiency at work though...

I used to be able to have a long list of to do list everyday and somehow many items will be ticked off by the end of the day. As my to do list shortens, nothing seems to be ticked off by the end of the day. Spending hours on project seems to be off no use. I kinda just don't seem to get the right info that I need or simply have no idea what I am doing.
I used to be able to do some readings before I go for classes. But with more time at hand, I simply forgot about the whole idea of reading before class. total irony. -_- jialat! haha should really buck up soon man!
even those books that I have so wanted to read during the times when I was busier? It's lying on my table collecting dust. It's so weird that when I'm busy, I felt like doing so many things. But when time is on my side, nothing seems to be done. Hmm... it's the third day i think that I am feeling this way.
Must make sure that i don't continue to diao er lang dang lidat. Today must start to do things le!!
shall finish my part for fiim project today, do corp readings for project, read my ng mag and go through what everyone wrote for ama.
yup yup. must have more on my to do list. If not, time will simply be wasted man!!!
roar!

No comments: