what a peaceful monday morn. I am sitting in a SR going through all the reports that I am going to hand in in a few hrs time. Yup. I'm alone because my grpmate decide to wake up late and not come. I practically dragged myself out of bed this morning lar. But I'm still thankful for the fact that I am just rotting in this SR alone, listening to 88.3 haha they are playing Zhang xue you- ta zai na li. haha Just want to take 10 mins off to gan jue the whole being in sch idea altogether. :) Having nice SR, comfy chairs, wireless, huge windows just in front of me ...I can see like the national museum lar. nice :)n quite a bit of greenery. haha I feel so detached from the buzz of the school just a wall away.
anyway. I'm praying that my projects will turn out well. Corp proj was quite smooth sailing so pls !!! give me a good grade for that. other subj, I do have some issues with some stuff lar. but aiyah... learn from it ba.
okie now back to the reports! meeting at 10!! less than half an hr
playing: C.A reflections... so apt for what I am feeling now. ahahaa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment