Monday, November 10, 2008

panic! yes!

okie! I'm feeling it! good. I can feel the pulse of exams coming! I can feel that I have not enough time to study! good good good! Need to be on the panic mode to start working! n yup! I've started reading my coy law text! hmmm good start! when through my ama meeting and came out alive. good. so yup. panic panic panic will = study study study!
go go go! hmm... so i can't decide now since it is like 10. should i study or go to sleep? panic mode. okie i shall study till 1130. anyway tmr's class is just go there n listen to ppl present only!
to those who are feeling the tsunami coming. Jiayou! mine will be up next term. I'm braving myself for the storm! i'm taking afa, at, tp and ethics!
I know it sounds a little bian tai. But I was thinking i need to be damn stressed next term then when i go for exchange, then the contrast will be there. feelings are relative one right? so to make sure I enjoy myself like mad n have tons of fun, i shall chiong next sem! so why do I foresee myself tearing apart like paper and the afa textbook? -_- shall prep myself mentally sia~
anyway, can't wait for holidays. then i'll go sell off all my clothes and earn enough money. go abroad. go read some books. go pack my room! It's so messy i tink i can join those tv save the house kinda programme! oh n do up xh's present. <-- give me till x'mas lar k! then it shall be a combined present! hahahahah

jiayou ba da jia!!!!

No comments: