okie to 'reward' myself for screwing up all my exams. I pop by tp to get some stuff. n here are my 'some' stuff. haha

a pouch and a wallet for my mum.

a pair of slippers and shoes that i'll need for internship. I refuse to walk around with heels all day long!
2 skirts! and two dresses! okie. it doesn't really look very good here. but i think once you wear it one. it'll look okie!



haha n this top!
a pouch and a wallet for my mum.
a pair of slippers and shoes that i'll need for internship. I refuse to walk around with heels all day long!
haha n this top!
I like! the super dangling dangling one!
n the best part. guess what! for all these, it only costs me SINGAPORE 50 DOLLARS! clapps everyone! hahah
anyway still no mood to study~ shitz
anyway still no mood to study~ shitz
No comments:
Post a Comment