I HATE EXAMS?!
Do I even need to repeat myself?! CURSE AND SWEAR.
Finished three exams and kinda screwed up all three. Then again I don’t think I ever not screw up any exams except for MA in uni!
The most -_- was company lawpaper today! (*&^%$^&*(@&^*P(&^EW&U$%&(* qi si en le! First ting is the prof set a question that i never thought will come out. So basically I was in the panick mode! So of course some words disappear from the paper and I didn’t get the whole picture right.
Then there was not enough time! Just give me another half an hr, I’ll get all the bona fide interest and entrenching provision info in! I’ll quote all the whatever act! Urgh! Totally feel like stealing the paper back and redo! Don’t understand why they don’t want to give us more time! Crapz! Not as if I never study k! I study like quite a bit for these exams k! n not as if the paper very hard. Just that I can’t get my brain to work during exams! WTH! Even for corp! all the stuff that I read through, just suddenly cannot rmb during the exam. Cannot rmb how to do?! Urgh!!! N that one also no time to check! I just check through my ppt and saw another mistake! WTH! That one I know how to do one lor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How come I din do it!?!!!!!????
Argh I hate hate hate exams! Seriously dunno what expect for the final grade. N today’s paper is like 40% lar! Shit!
Hopefully on sat, I’ll be able to write some real sensible stuff for AMA. My participation already die le. So paper must be done well. ß somehow. If not, you will see me digging my own grave.
Pls pls let me do well. Somehow. Like swap my paper with the A+ person or something!? Mess up the grades like what happened during midterm?! Aiyah but the A+ person sit so far from me. And surname also so far off. Unless there is a massive earthquake to mess up the papers if not, I’ll most prob be stuck with my -_- grades. Bleah… pls. everyone do badly so that there will be moderation. (okie this is a bit selfish but aiyah! I need my grades!!) I haven’t apply for exchange yet, I haven’t clear my four years yet!! Pls pls pls!
Okie. I shall stop grumbling and thinking of the impossible. Have to go study for AMA. 50% . I CAN DO IT! :)
Aiyoh.. .but I’m in such a sucky and sulky mood. How to study?!! Sianz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment