Tuesday, June 10, 2008

life is about how much u enjoy

I think I am starting to become an indifferent person…
After so many years of being misunderstood, being upset, being happy, being worried and crazy about the things that I no longer care about… life is quite -_- isn't it? We can be chasing and chasing after something but when we look back, isn't it - just like that?
Many many other things…many many other thoughts. Having this kinda thoughts can be quite bad though… coz when I think about it, life is about how much you enjoy and not how much you achieve right? Coz when u r freaking dead, no matter how great the achievement, you can't feel it etc. Then again achievements are like kinda impt… so having too much of such thoughts will leave me to de guo qie guo… diao er lang dang…
Anyway...
I am really glad that I have some time to myself this holiday. It's packed but I kinda have short periods of time alone like when I work home from work, walk to tuition, etc etc etc. Guess hanging around with older folks in the office made me feel like a old mate….
Hmmm… somehow I feel as if I am watching the world and things happening around me as a bystander these days… interesting. It makes me just smile at those little things that happen, the small actions people make, the things they say, the weird thoughts that I have…
:)

No comments: