Wednesday, June 04, 2008

weird thoughts

i cancelled tuition today.
$50 bucks gone
wanted to go on a diet.
ended up eating more.
went to swim.
nearly died of hunger.
such a -_- day. haha
anyway... mama n papa are like in CHINA! -_- neber bring me~

anyway... i just had this weird feeling just now when I was swimming... i was starving so I was contemplating to just swim like 20 laps then get up. so when I was on my 20th lap. I had this excited feeling. I wanted to know whether I will stop or continue swimming a few more laps. I mean the decision lies with me. But I was wondering what will be my decision in the end. so in that 5 -10 seconds, I was really in a 'hmm... what will happen' kind of mode. weird ya...it kind of feels as if I was not the one making the decision but I am actually the one making the decision.
so during normal times. are we like 2 separated entities. one making the decision and the other one anticipating the decision? aiyah luan qi ba zao...

was thinking about the issue of the idea of 'no sense of time'. Coz i was apparently sitting between 2 colleagues that were talking to each other on the phone. I did not know initially. since they were both quite loud. I kind thought they were both on my left. But suddenly felt another voice on my right. so for the split second, I was just wondering how the hell the person move so fast... abit out of point.
but the whole point is ... if a person has no sense of time. Won't he/she be very confused about what is happening? like what happened. what is happening and what will happen?

i think i'm tired. shall just go n sleep instead of talking nonsense..

No comments: