wadever. i'm just pissed off with my mum.. was quite excited that she was coming back from china today. nearly like the whole office know about it!
omg i can still hear her complaining. -_-
i like practically rushed home can? my tuition, i more or less cancelled it. n apparently my dad lost their air tickets so i was like supposed to bring the money to the airport. so I was like using phone like non stop to argue with the agency and all. I even got serla and ian to check the flight details for me during work coz i don't even have a clue which freaking flight they are taking. ding dong here ding dong there. I nearly left early from work and even my supervisor knows about it! like -_-
but amazingly they reached like super super early and I was still at work. so wadever. I rushed home... first thing my mum said. %*^$^& the house is like zham geng (war zone) so freaking messy etc etc etc. harlorz, what's messy?
I was so freaking proud of my tidying just 2 days back can?! my sis like washed how many rounds of clothes?!
I was half expecting her to be like saying wah! we actually went to stock up groceries etc. I even bought bananas !! n wash the freaking tortise which smells worst than the dump site in cambodia!
and she is like complaining and complaing n complaining. I should have just gone swimming etc etc and come home later. wanted to come home early to hear their stories but ended up being nagged at. -_- ! damn pissed. wanted to skip the meeting with xh tmr since they just came back but now i'm like why did i even bother! -_-
she wants to make sure that everything is done to her pattern her standard then she stay at home and do lor. Not as if we did not try doing right? It was like the most hsework I have ever done can! can't she be like a little more appreciative?
arhhhhhhh!!!! *angry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment